Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Perfect Day!





Well today I went on a nice long training ride out to Pungo and then headed west to nearly 168 and back around. Since I did not get a chance to get up to the mountains to see fall colors I had to settle with what little color change there is in Pungo ( too many pine trees). But it was well worth the ride. After shelling the arm and leg warmers it was beautiful ride. After being out for nearly 5 hours I come home to see like 8 different pieces of fire apparatus on my street and in front of my house. I was like wow did my crap burn down. Then I forgot that we are having a marsh fire( i think) behind my house. So after my heart rate came back down I was good to go. Well going to go and get some turkey shopping done and get ready for the turkey day ride .

3 comments:

fire fitness and bikes said...

I thought that was you heading to the boardwalk. Those colors look good on you. That marsh fire has been kicking their asses for a week now.

John Gray said...

Yeah I like the colors. Yeah every day more and more engines come back here, but today was like WOW where did all these trucks come from.

Anonymous said...

Those colors looked a little odd to me, but it makes sense for you to hang with the fireboys. Congrats. It will be different riding against you.