Friday, September 28, 2007

5 Day Break

So far on this 5 day break I was looking for some good riding weather. Well it is not here yet. Yesterday I went out and for a moderate ride(3 hours) and was greeted by some nice rain showers. They were nice but it made it more humid then already was.

Today I said it is supposed to be windy so I decided to get up at the crack of dawn for a ride today. It was supposed to be nice and sunny and once again it was nice and cloudy with some moderate wind. Well I went out any way since I could use some good cardio miles. I headed out for a journey. I ended up out in Pungo for a nice senic ride and back to the oceanfront. And still no SUN when is it going to come out. No picutres becasue it looked like rain the whole ride so I left the camera at home. Hope the other 3 days are better with some sun! See you on the road!

2 comments:

fire fitness and bikes said...

I think the weather is supposed to be nice this weekend...or at least that's what I'm hoping for. Enjoy the break.

fire fitness and bikes said...

John,

Can I get your email address? Drop me an email. vbwheelmen@cox.net