Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Been a While

Title says it all. I has been a while since I have posted. I hate posting without pictures. I hope this will be the last one for a while without pictures. My camera went bad. Well I have been racing, working and hanging out with the family. I have been racing pretty good so far this season. I scored a nice 4th place finish in the VA State Crit a week ago and scored a 5th place this past weekend at Langley Speedway. The Langley race was the first race to get paid in. I was pretty stoked with that. Not much money but money is money when fuel prices are as high as they are.

Still have about half the season to go. My goal is to be upgraded so I will be in the same category with the rest of the team. Also been getting in some long rides getting ready for the SM100 coming up in the end of August. That is it for now. See ya on the road.

No comments: