Friday, June 27, 2008

In the zone





















Yesterday Todd and I went up to Sherando to do some mountain biking. The tempature was in the upper 80's. The only time the heat was an issue was on the switch back climb. I did alot better this time then last. Only had to walk the last switchback and ahalf. Still not good on riding the switch back so I have to walk the bike around the switch back. After we finished the climb it was on to Torey's ridge. That place will put you in the zone, as Todd told me it would. Once at the top on the ridge line it was very breezy and that felt good. Over all it was a good day in the mountains. I felt like I lost like 5lbs of sweet.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i got your message ,but my phone did not pick up your number....holla back, lv . # if no answer.....